Benefits of Water Filtration Systems
If you’re concerned about the taste and smell of your water, or worried about contaminants, you might want to consider the benefits of a water filtration system. Water filtration systems provide great tasting water at significantly less cost than bottled water, plus the benefits of:
- Safer, cleaner, clearer water and ice
- Better tasting beverages
- Protection from contaminants that may enter your water on the way to your home or from your private well and property
- Eliminates the inconvenience and hassle of buying bottled water
- Cleaner fruits and vegetables
- Healthier cooking
- Improved health, hydration and energy levels
Types of Water Filtration Systems
There are two types of water filtration systems: Point of Use and Point of Entry. Here’s how each one works.
Point of Entry
- Also called Whole Home.
- Connects with the main water entry line and filters all of the water coming into your home.
- Focused on reducing sediment to provide better water throughout your home.
- People with wells tend to need a whole home solution.
- Some systems can reduce chlorine taste and odor from water throughout your home.